We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
Model - Part Time (1-2 photo-shoots/month)
Do you think you could be the next new face of Anjouil's Boutique? We are looking for an individual who is outgoing, comfortable modeling merchandise, and has an interest in fashion and beauty. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and willing to drive to photo-shoots in Pasadena and/or Houston. Prior modeling experience is not required. Models are selected and hired on a quarterly basis. Apply for the Quarter 4 (October, November, and December 2017) model position here. The deadline to apply is September 20, 2017.
Interested in working with us but not able to make the time commitment? Check out our Affiliate Program here.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s) in the event a position becomes available:
Boutique Associate - Part Time (4-12 hrs/week)
- Greet and assist customers with ease
- Assist customers with sizing, styling, purchasing, etc. (in-store, on the phone, and through social media)
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Keep store, fitting rooms, and back office neat and clean
- Have knowledge of store and online merchandise, promotions, and policies
- Communicate well with management and associates
- Prep merchandise (steam, tag, etc.)
- Must have a love and passion for fashion
- Bubbly, outgoing, and positive personality
- Attention to Detail
- MUST be available to work on Saturdays and around Holidays
- Able to work alone
- Able to be on your feet for the majority of shifts
- Retail experience is preferred but not necessary
Apply for the Boutique Associate position here.
Creative Intern - Part time (8-12 hrs/week)
Do you love fashion and social media? Do you need to add experience to your resume? Are you wanting a behind the scenes look and experience in the fashion industry? If you are a creative minded individual who would love to learn the social media and BTS aspects of Anjouil's Boutique, we're looking for you! You'll work with creative team members to plan social media contests and social media posts, style outfits, assist with photo shoots, plan holiday events and sales, merchandise the store, plan website and social media campaigns, and lots more! Apply for the internship position here.